Our Mission Statements

To encourage young people to build an intimate Relationship with God with Him as our Guiding Companion.

To Acknowledge the gifts that God has given to us and to Empower us to use them through this Journey of faith.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lent Cell Session 4 - Learning to Leave the Light On


What are blind spots? Blind spots are places in which we are unable to see things. Eg: You will need to check your blind spots when you are driving a car; When you are playing soccer, you will need to lookout for defenders who will be tackling you on either your left or right. Do you know that we are prompt to spiritual and personal blind spots too?
Eg: My parents just don't understand me or my friends. My colleagues hate me. Some people hate me because I'm simply too good at things. The Church is outdated. All it wants for me is to follow some old traditional lousy rules. The list goes on...
What they fail to see is the big picture. We always look at things from our own perspectives and never from the others. We are always right. We are not blind. It's the others who are blind. Sounds funny?
Why not list down the blind spots in your relationships with family, friends, myself and God?

Think about: What am I missing or what I don't know? What would motivate me to feel this way? What could I do to change them? And commit yourself to this change for Lent and beyond.

No comments: